Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38674 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,412 (S/. 6,237) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)