Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41060 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,040 (S/. 12,274) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)