Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38841 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,621 (S/. 6,747) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)