Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35236 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,738 (﷼ 13,447) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)