Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35709 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,089 (﷼ 33,855) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)