Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35198 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,278 (﷼ 12,155) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)