Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35304 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,576 (﷼ 29,957) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)