Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33309 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,873 (﷼ 11,626) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)