Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,417 (﷼ 64,607,972) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (36 minutes ago)