Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,142 (﷼ 84,405,902) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (38 minutes ago)