Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,449 (﷼ 180,323,228) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)