Cost of living comparison between Tabriz, Iran and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,485 (﷼ 134,058,946) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)