Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,875 (795,261 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)