Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,615 (1,450,317 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)