Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00463 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,410 (1,599,767 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)