Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.372 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,479 (€8,365) in Syracuse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)