Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01682 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,945 (Taka 472,341) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)