Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01534 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,416 (Taka 222,641) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)