Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02304 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,605 (руб 373,458) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)