Cost of living comparison between Suzhou, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19279 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,545 (元54,700) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)