Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19078 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,401 (元54,518) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)