Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,543 (₩5,405,876) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)