Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,625 (₩4,844,479) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)