Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,087 (₩5,022,998) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)