Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,650 (14,645 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)