Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03846 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,939 (102,418 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)