Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04081 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,340 (106,349 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)