Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01968 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,978 (₨202,084) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (43 minutes ago)