Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,538 (Rp 26,916,113) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)