Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03882 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,566 (375,242 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)