Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03779 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,500 (383,716 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)