Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28945 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,293 (GH₵14,831) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)