Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40858 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,780 (S/. 33,727) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)