Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,688 (3,382,275 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)