Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,767 (7,847,036 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)