Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,414 (7,635,759 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)