Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,398 (3,103,473 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)