Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,138 (8,111,837 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)