Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20215 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,273 (元31,033) in Suizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)