Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,218 (﷼ 3,016) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)