Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.403 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,090 (﷼ 1,496) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (29 minutes ago)