Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08152 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,690 (E£ 229,276) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)