Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19278 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,365 ($b17,457) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)