Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18422 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,807 ($b20,668) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (32 minutes ago)