Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18884 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,133 ($b16,593) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)