Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18570 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,010 ($b16,209) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)