Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01333 AUD / RSD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,516 (188,699 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)