Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.501 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)