Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 993 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)