Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)