Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)