Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 760 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,077 (€7,995) in Strasbourg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)