Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02226 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,401 (руб 557,193) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)