Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02223 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,450 (руб 245,106) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)