Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16126 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,018 (kr 55,918) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)