Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16652 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,636 (kr 57,865) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)