Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16597 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,131 (kr 55,017) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)