Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46236 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,983 (EC$10,778) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)