Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46476 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,509 (EC$11,854) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (33 minutes ago)