Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48454 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,453 (EC$11,254) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)