Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48631 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,492 (EC$27,743) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)