Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,444 (EC$12,867) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)