Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01953 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,429 (₨124,370) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)