Cost of living comparison between Srinagar, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01969 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,372 (₨222,066) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)