Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18718 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,350 (49,952 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)