Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 973 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18870 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,635 (45,761 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)