Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21239 AUD / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,141 (24,206 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)