Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 AUD / GBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,953 (£7,901) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (33 minutes ago)