Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00446 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,466 (1,448,334 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)