Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,339 (₩12,273,280) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)