Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00425 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,395 (3,150,016 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)