Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,711 (руб 432,404) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)