Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02112 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,577 (руб 406,124) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)