Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02289 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,432 (руб 411,994) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)