Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.800 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,705 (3,382 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)