Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15810 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,595 (41,716 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 2 hours ago)