Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33822 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,842 (14,316TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (37 minutes ago)