Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 AUD / CHF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,968 (CHF 5,298) in Sion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)