Cost of living comparison between Sion, Switzerland and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.322 AUD / CHF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,232 (CHF 10,766) in Sion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)