Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,671 (COL$8,394,904) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)