Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04849 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 84% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,328 (48,009₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)