Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04808 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 83% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,157 (24,071₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (39 minutes ago)