Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19060 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$21,223 (kr111,353) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)