Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01979 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,173 (₨160,318) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)