Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02011 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,523 (₨324,365) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)