Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,365 (28,233,826 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)