Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,350 (16,510,943 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)