Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,390 (14,189,384 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)