Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,735 (17,475,699 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)