Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,683 (29,441,352 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)