Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,400 (24,962,662 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)