Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,491 (11,357,140 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (41 minutes ago)