Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,041 (12,530,160 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (26 minutes ago)