Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,966 (12,588,671 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)