Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,019 (€4,783) in Siegen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)