Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01278 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,042 (₨551,031) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (34 minutes ago)