Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01262 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,792 (₨300,557) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)