Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,619 (231,259 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)