Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,361 (222,256 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)