Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04134 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,923 (119,095 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)