Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00389 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 78% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,636 (421,075 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)