Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01176 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,566 (¥643,253) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)