Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,091 (元57,027) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)